Job Title: Welsh Graduate Programme Co-ordinator
Employer: Welsh Financial Services Graduate Programme
Job Category: Co-ordinator
Contract Type: Fixed Term until November 2021
Are you an organised, autonomous and driven individual? If the answer is yes, this could be the role for you!
Who Are We?
The Welsh Data Science and Financial Services Graduate Programmes are unique, talent creation initiatives led by the Welsh Contact Centre Forum and delivered in close partnership with leading employers, academia and the Office for National Statistics.
Our collective vision is to create a graduate talent pool of data and financial services professionals within the region. Building a leading graduate development experience and world class programme is a priority for us and our programme is becoming a magnet for the highest calibre graduates.
We deliver a unique, rotational graduate programme that helps graduates develop into fully rounded professionals, who grow their careers and deliver value and return to programme employers.
We are looking for a confident, energetic and proactive programme Co-ordinator who will work closely with the Programme Team to ensure the successful delivery of this fast-paced programme. The role will be split between supporting the high volume, attraction, recruitment and onboarding of programme graduates and supporting the wider programme administration and events according to programme touchpoints.
This diverse role will offer the opportunity to understand the end to end requirements of building an impressive Graduate Programme and pose development opportunities to develop your business acumen, organisation and prioritisation skills with access to innovative personal development software.
You will be exposed to a variety of activities and tasks. Including…
HR and Recruitment
– Provide full recruitment administration including candidate communications, screening, organisation of assessment centres, ensuring all programme recruitment targets are met.
-Effectively support the onboarding and induction process for new graduates and support the ongoing programme rotation process.
-Collect and maintain graduate records, produce recruitment reports and programme statistics and manage CRM databases.
-Ensure all shared drives and documentation comply with GDPR and Data Protection regulations; regularly auditing and updating processes.
-Support profile raising of programme brand amongst student, graduate population and build
excellent relationships with key referral organisations i.e. Universities, Careers etc.
-Utilise social media platforms for attraction and advertising methods.
-Plan and co-ordinate employer group meetings and events.
-Organise, attend and note take for Strategic Advisory Board meetings.
-Organise and attend Graduate Show and Tells, Employer Show Cases and Programme Launch events.
-Other programme related administrative duties as required by the Programme Team.
Finance and Auditing
-Assist Finance Manager in coordinating financial data for funding claim submissions to Welsh European Funding Office (WEFO).
-Assist Finance Manager in coordinating and submitting financial data for WEFO and/or European Commission audits.
-Raise purchase orders for supplier invoices.
-Submit invoices, chase up overdue debts.
Does this sound good so far? (I think so!) The ideal candidate will have…
– Impeccable attention to detail.
– Experience of in-house recruitment, screening/assessment and human resources.
– Strong administrative and organisation skills.
– Professional, credible and puts customers first with a positive, proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
– Experience of co-ordinating events
– Experience of using Eventbrite of other event registration tools would be advantageous
– The ability to adapt to changing requirements and using own initiative whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience managing Social Media accounts and utilising branding methods (Canva, Trello etc).
– An Innovative and agile approach with excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills.
-Good working knowledge of GDPR.
– Great communication skills (both written and verbal) and will be a team player with the confidence to engage and build relationships at all levels.
– Experience of working with European Funded projects would be advantageous.
– Experience of using Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel.
If you’re ready to join a welcoming, inclusive and growing team then apply today!
The role is part funded by the European Social Fund and is a temporary, fixed term contract ending November 2021. The Welsh Contact Centre Forum is firmly committed to equal opportunities.
Send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 04.06.19.
Please be aware that the vacancy may be closed early should sufficient applications be received. The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK and references will be required.