Job Title: Training School Coordinator (12 month contract)
Job Category: Business Support
Contract Type: Full-time
Atradius Collections has a temporary position to support them in the coordination of the internal training school.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Atradius provides trade credit insurance, surety and collections services worldwide through a strategic presence in 50 countries. Atradius has access to credit information on 200 million companies worldwide. Its credit insurance, bonding and collections products help protect companies throughout the world from payment risks associated with selling products and services on trade credit.
Atradius Collections (a business unit of Atradius Group) provides efficient, quick and flexible solutions to collect domestic and international trade debts.
With a global network of collections specialists, lawyers and insolvency practitioners worldwide, Atradius Collections serves over 10,000 customers, supporting them to reduce client’s trade risks through our efficient Business to Business focused trade invoice collections services such as Standby Services, Invoice Verification and Factoring transactions.
Key responsibilities of the Training School Coordinator include:
– Implements, administers and maintains all documentation relevant to the training school and takes ownership for updating and the maintenance of version control
– Upload of all appropriate training documents and materials into the Learning Management System (LMS)
– Monitors the completion of training modules, and reports out to relevant managers the status of LMS trainings.
– Establishes and maintains good working relationships with internal content contributors and holds regular checkpoints to ensure content remains relevant
– Gathers and coordinates content from relevant parties and makes any appropriate ad hoc changes to trainings within the LMS
– Supports the creation, testing and implementation of training simulations and courses within the LMS
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
– Strong communication skills, and ability to build strong and credible relationships
– Ability to work with diverse and remote teams
– Excellent computer literacy including MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), experience with Adobe Captivate is highly beneficial
– Able to manage competing priorities and works well under pressure
– Uses own initiative, is solutions focussed and pragmatic in approach
– Works well Independently as well as part of a small team
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org