Job Title: Trainer job based in Cardiff
Job Category: Training
Contract Type: Full-time
Aon are currently recruiting a Trainer to join our team in Cardiff. Do you have an insurance training background? This could be the opportunity for you.
The purpose of the role is to produce and deliver end to end training to UK Affinity colleagues, specifically client facing, to allow them to deliver the required customer journey and customer proposition; one that delivers great service and technical knowledge whilst meeting our internal and regulatory requirements.
In addition this role will support the coordination and execution of Aon UK Affinity’s Business Operations policy and ensuring that operational initiatives and best practices are uniformly followed across the business.
To support and drive a continuous improvement culture across the firm and work with the Head of Business Operations and locval leadership teams to ensure that all business change activities are embedded in a timely, efficient way resulting in ‘business as usual’ working practices.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon’s recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
The Affinity team helps associations, target client groups and organisations reach their objectives by creating insurance and risk management solutions for their members, associates, franchisees, affiliates or staff.
– Affinity is divided into three business areas:
– Affinity Practices Group (APG)
– Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME)
– Professional Services Group (PSG)
The Affinity team, made up of just over 300 colleagues based in London, Chelmsford and Cardiff.
About the Role
– Your impact as a Trainer will involve;
– Designing, producing and delivering below aspects of training to the business:
– Technical training
– Processes and system training
– Regulatory training
– Aon Specific training
– Soft skills
– Actively supporting in the identification of training needs
– Assessment of technical competencies of colleagues
– Supporting the establishment of an robust, practical training & competency framework to underpin operational excellence
– Supporting and providing training, to off shore teams supporting the business
– Supporting the Head of Business Operations in ensuring Aon UK Affinity’s training strategy is translated into local actions and implemented on time and within budget
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here