Job Title: Technical Helpdesk Advisor
Employer: Vista Retail Support
Job Category: Helpdesk Technical support
Contract Type: Full-Time
A new first line position has opened up within our Technical Services team for a Technical Helpdesk Advisor. The purpose of the role is to answer first line phone calls on Vista’s IT Helpdesk, this will include call logging and undertaking first line fixes, also directing calls to 2nd and 3rd line resolvers as required. The role will also support Vista’s existing Technical Services team in contacting customers and engineers when required.
Main Tasks and Objectives
• Working with customers to log and diagnose faults reported by customers about their onsite equipment and to ensure full functionality according to manufacturer’s specifications is maintained.
• Where a remote fix is not possible, to identify, order and monitor parts required by a field service engineer onsite.
• Providing first line support to a range of customers and logging calls with resolver groups if unable to provide a fix.
• Keeping customers informed at all times on progress of calls logged.
• Act as first point of contact for all Helpdesk customer you will report escalations to relevant helpdesk staff in accordance with each customers’ relevant escalation procedure.
• Be part of the Helpdesk rota working evenings and weekends.
• Update Metrix and TOPdesk call logging system to ensure smooth communication between company and customer and to allow customer service reports to be produced.
• Manage workload to meet customer needs and ensure the communication is maintained with contact centre and area manager if necessary.
• Work to successful KPI targets set by the Team Leader and Helpdesk Manager.
• Document quick fixes and customer specific information to grow the company’s knowledge base.
Outcomes and Deliverables
• Meet and if possible exceed closure rates to meet service level agreements.
• Successfully support field service engineers and second line support to rectify faults in a timely manner.
In addition to the above duties the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances.
All staff are expected to comply with all VRS Ltd management systems and procedures and conform to the requirements of all standards and certifications held by Vista Retail Support Ltd.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to HRSupport@vistasupport.com