Job Title: Stakeholder Engagement Assistant – Newport
Employer: Wales and West Utilities
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
Looking for a new challenge? Come and join our Stakeholder Team!
We are looking for a Stakeholder Engagement Assistant on a 12-month secondment to support the achievement of the annual stakeholder engagement and communication programmes, as an integral member of the team.
We’ll trust you to:
Take part in the planning, development and delivery of annual stakeholder engagement and communications programmes
Support regulatory reporting activities on stakeholder engagement
Manage a database of stakeholders, liaising with Business Engagement Champions
Take an active role in promoting stakeholder engagement tools and processes through training workshops and other internal engagement channels
Be the lead business contact on Carbon Monoxide (CO) activities including development and training of our Gas Safety Ambassadors
Support the achievement of the annual stakeholder engagement budget, as an integral member of the team
You’ll need to have:
– Good organisational skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Advanced Excel and good knowledge of other office products.
– A ‘can do’ attitude.
– A good understanding of CO gas safety and the ability to produce and present training to colleagues and external partners and stakeholders
– You can read a detailed job description here.
What’s in it for you?
At Wales & West Utilities we believe people are our greatest asset and therefore we are committed to supporting each and every colleague in maintaining their wellbeing, both in their personal lives and at work.
To support this we offer a package which includes:
– Starting salary of £26,905
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Competitive pension scheme
– Flexible benefits options
– Comprehensive training
– The way we do things
Wales & West Utilities is a values-based business. You can find out more here.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here