Job Title: Service Management Service Designer
Job Category: IT & Technical
Contract Type: Full-time
This is a new role in Deloitte to lead the delivery of standardised IT Service Designs across IT Services (ITS). The chosen candidate will be required to Investigate, Design, Build and Implement a series of new IT Service Designs throughout the UK, Switzerland, North West Europe and Global IT Services organisations.
The Service Designer is to initially review the current processes and documents and establish a detailed understanding of any existing service designs in Deloitte. The Service Designer will have a thorough understanding of ITIL Service Management, Support and Maintenance best practice.
The ability to develop Target Operating Models, Organisation Designs and an understanding how to Transition to the future Service Designs is a key requirement. The chosen candidate will need to interact with a multi-stakeholder community across internal functions and some geographical boundaries.
– Developing and agreeing IT Service Designs, SLA’s and OLA’s across teams and Functions within ITS and other key IT Stakeholder groups
– Undertaking gap analysis reviews to understand the level of change required when moving from the current ‘As-Is’ and towards the future ‘To-Be’ Service Designs
– Managing all aspects of each IT Service Design delivery, including reviewing the current people/process and technology that is in place for supporting and maintaining the existing Services.
– Recommending and creating any new or modified designs for people, process and technology that will be needed for supporting and maintaining new IT Service
– Documenting the updating Governance, Policy and Procedures that will be required to manage IT Service Designs
– Reviewing, creating and circulating any new Roles and Responsibilities that will be required to ensure the ongoing delivery of the service
– Managing the creation of any new documentation and artefacts required for each IT Service (i.e. RACIs, process flows, user guides, KPIs, Technical documentation, Knowledge, Service Catalogue entries etc.)
– Managing all people and business change activity, colleague training and ensuring timely communications are sent to stakeholders who will be impacted by the move to an updated Service Design
– Ensuring the coordination and timely transition to each agreed and updated Service Design
Qualifications: Your professional experience
– Hands-on Service design, development and deployment experience
– Experience in organising and coordinating Service Design and Transition in large multi-functional and geographically disperse IT organisations
– Thorough knowledge and understanding of ITIL and Service Management methodologies and processes, with an ITIL Foundation certification an advantage
– Good working knowledge of Windows platforms, SQL, Storage and Virtual Machines and Citrix environments
– Experience managing team members in offshore and nearshore locations
– A professional and confident style, with drive & enthusiasm and a strong ability to multi-task
– Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with staff at all levels.
– Ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix-organisation environment
– Excellent presentation skills, including technical and business concepts
– Demonstrable ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
– Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
– Understands what good support material looks like and how this will positively influence the delivery of updated Service Designs
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here