Job Title: RPA Support Analyst, Deloitte Managed Solutions
Job Category: Robotics + Automation
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
A role has become available in the new and exciting world of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) within Deloitte.
A broad remit will see you working across a diverse range of sectors and organisations to deliver robotic and cognitive automation solutions for our clients. You’ll be part of a team that applies innovative and cutting-edge technology, such as RPA, to support clients with their most significant challenges, including large scale transformation programmes, business processing and regulatory change.
The role is held in the Robotics Delivery Centre which sits in the Risk Advisory group, primarily based in Cardiff with some travel.
The role will include supporting internal and external robotics projects that utilize the RPA software Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UI-Path.
The main activities of the team will include:
– Robotic Process Automation (RPA):
– Automating and maintaining processes from various internal Deloitte divisions, in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions
– Deploying custom solutions using Robotic Process Automation technology written in a custom Visual
– Basic-like scripting language. This may periodically involve travel to Deloitte offices throughout the UK and to client sites for larger scale project work.
– Verify solutions are accurate and efficient using solution design documentation.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: Cardiff with occasional domestic travel
Permanent full-time role
Your professional experience
– Degree educated preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics or Science related. However consideration will be given to other areas of experience.
– The ideal candidate would also hold an A or AS level in one of the following subjects, however consideration will be given to other skills; Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computing or Information Technology.
– Previous experience of working with a structured programming language such as C#, F#, VBA, C++ would be highly beneficial.
– 5 GCSEs grades A* – C, including minimum GCSE B grades at Mathematics and English (or equivalent).
Be comfortable leading RPA specific technical conversations.
– Individuals should be enthusiastic and have evidence of a flair for problem solving and troubleshooting
– A strong knowledge of Excel (VBA and formulae such as SUM, COUNT, IF, VLOOKUP, ISERROR etc…)
– Good communication skills both verbal and written
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work in a team
– No prior job experience is required, however previous experience working with Excel, SQL or other data manipulation & conversion tools would be beneficial.
Requisition code: 150578
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here