Job Title: Recruitment Team Leader x2
Salary: £20,000 plus 5% flexible benefits (pro rata)
Job Category: Business Support
Contract Type: Full-time / 12 month contract
As a member of the Recruitment Management Team based in Newport, you will be responsible for the day to day management of recruitment services delivered to the Police Client
You will managing a team responsible for delivering a range of customer and transactional services such as coordinating individual or volume recruitment campaigns and assessments, progressing successful candidate’s offers, delivery of pre-employment screening checks and dealing with candidate’s questions through the recruitment lifecycle.
There is a requirement for team members to make regular outbound calls to potential new joiners to proactively engage the individual ensuring they complete all necessary steps of the process in a timely fashion assisting in the delivery of recruitment targets.
The successful candidate will need to be outcome driven supporting the team to deliver the overall workforce plan. This will include a requirement to assist in outbound calling with the aim of utilising influencing skills to secure new joiners who would otherwise have disengaged with the process.
Recruitment Team Leader Key Responsibilities:
– Leading a small recruitment team – Motivate, and develop the team encouraging effective communication.
– Deliver the recruitment service through the team which achieves all time, quality and cost requirements.
– Delivery of internal and external recruitment targets
-Adopts an approach to train, coach and mentor team members ensuring they have the knowledge, skills and tools to deliver the service.
– Design resource plans which meet the business need ensuring the right resources are available to deliver the highest level of service.
– Identify and manage improvements within own area.
– Provide high quality, accurate and timely documentation both on paper and online
– Comply with regulatory requirements and standard operating practices where applicable.
– Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required.
– Create and maintains great relationships with a range of stakeholders and suppliers.
Recruitment Team Leader Skills
– Ability to lead and motivate a small teams
– Ability to set and achieve performance targets
Experience of delivering a high quality customer service in a professional manner which creates confidence and trust
– Excellent verbal communication skills essential
– Effective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
– Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently
– Effective problem solver
– Excellent organisational skills
Hours: 4pm-10pm Monday – Friday
About the Company
SSCL is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria who delivers a range of high quality shared services for our Government and Police clients, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. SSCL provide Finance & Accounting, HR & Payroll and Procurement as well as specialist client-specific services.
SSCL has five UK Centres of Excellence and, by streamlining and modernising systems and processes in the back office, we are transforming the way these services are delivered – providing better value for our clients and better value for the UK taxpayer.
Description to be provided by email.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here