Job Title: Project Executive: We Plan Group
Salary: £17,500 - £20,500
Employer: We Plan Group
Job Category: Marketing & Communications
Contract Type: Full-time
As part of our 2018 extensive marketing programme, we have an exciting role within our Project Management function – Marketing Project Executive. This role will enable you to become familiar with the processes required to fulfil these roles, interface with core team leaders, develop skillsets in primary products and services, use the tools, and understand the job requirements.
You should have a passion for Marketing and Project Management which you have gained either through a recent degree subject or through relevant work experience, as this will give you a platform to build a career within these sectors.
The successful candidate in return will receive a comprehensive learning and development programme which will consist of training, group and individual tasks, alongside a business mentorship.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who is a recent college or university graduate and or someone who is starting out in their career in marketing or project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Communicating with Management, and delivering the progress reports of projects in question
– Responsible for the flow of information from the project owner to the team regarding the project ensuring blockers or issues are resolved
– Ensure all project documentation is accurate, kept up-to-date with all specifications well detailed
– Update project information on the project management development, tools e.g. Project Gantt
– Plan, execute, supervise, commence and roundup assigned projects and project tasks
– Responsible for the well-being of the project team throughout the course of the project, removing and resolve blockers experienced as and when they arise
To be a team player, and be able to troubleshoot and problem solve issues as and when they arise
– Excellent written and communication skills
– A self-starter and proactive in delivery
– Excellent organisational skills
– Reliability and flexibility shown within the role
– Attention to detail
– Willingness to learn and develop new skills
– Time management and priority setting
– Knowledge of project methodologies
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Awareness of CRM and IT systems
To apply please send your up to date CV to james@WCCF.uk