Job Title: Analyst U1, Personal Independence, Quality & Risk Operations
Job Category: Business Services
Contract Type: Full-time
Discover, investigate, influence. Our sharp, analytical minds are relied upon to ensure that Deloitte operates safely in an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Are you up to the challenge?
We are a Centre of Excellence, so it goes without saying we take pride in what we do.
As a specialist division of the firm’s Quality and Risk Management function we have a vital role to play supporting our specialist Personal Independence team.
The term Independence refers to the regulatory requirement that our partners and staff are independent from certain clients.
Join us and you’ll be joining an expanding team of talented, highly motivated people who are successfully making an impact that matters.
– Review Partner & Director questionnaires
– Compiling compliance reports for Senior Risk Partners and other key stakeholders
– Administrative support in relation to personal independence requirements of partners and staff
– Supporting individuals in completion of their personal compliance responsibilities within set deadlines, providing regular MI updates and escalating occasions of failure to comply for further action
– Working with the firm’s bespoke systems, assisting in identifying incidences of non-compliance and advising individuals in relation to their compliance responsibilities
– Managing calls and other communications to Quality & Risk Operations either for resolution or referral to colleagues
– Providing ad-hoc support to the wider Risk Management organisation as may be required from time to time
– Management of workflow within the team
Your professional experience
Our analysts come from a wide range of backgrounds, sometimes with little or no prior experience of financial services. What connects us is our enquiring minds and our ability to deliver a great service. We are looking for:
– Customer service experience and skills
– Ability to conduct research and analyse results
– Working with initiative within agreed processes, managing workload effectively, meeting deadlines
– Effective judgement and decision making
– Attention to detail and focus on quality
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work within our team and across our business
– A high level of IT user ability, including database entry and use. Training time will be allowed for adaptation to in-house IT tools
– Working/work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Additional desirable experience includes:
– Experience of working in a regulated environment
– Pension & financial product knowledge
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here