Job Title: Operations and Support Assistant
Job Category: Business Support
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
Solutions Factory is the team that builds, delivers and supports solutions throughout their lifecycle. We deliver high quality services to our clients, using a wide range of innovative technologies.
As an Operations and Support team member, you will be supporting platform technologies to ensure availability of resources. You will work with numerous technologies to maintain and monitor client solutions. In addition, you’ll be supporting client solutions for some of the most iconic and influential brands in the world.
Supporting the client solution
– Provide first, second and third line of support
– Monitor solutions to meet project requirements
– Enhancement of integrated technology solutions
– Work with nationwide development and support teams to ensure performance of client applications
Technology platform support
– Performance monitoring and improvement of platform
– Maintain and support the Cloud and internal platforms
– Perform platform upgrades
– Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Your professional experience
– A bachelor’s degree or evidence of strong technical skills through work or other ventures
– Flexible multi-taskers. This is a dynamic role and you’ll be working on multiple projects at the same time
-Enthusiastic team players who can also be relied upon to take the initiative and solve problems on their own
– Confident and professional communicators who aren’t afraid to ask questions
– Experience working with Cloud technologies, Visualisation tools, SQL or Python would be advantageous, as would experience of working with a structured programming language
Your service line
We don’t just work with our clients to manage risk, we help them understand and grab the opportunities it presents too, helping them gain a competitive advantage. Our expertise and industry knowledge run deep here. At Deloitte, you’ll find yourself working with some of the most inspiring and experienced colleagues and with clients who trust you to lead the way to smart choices, better control frameworks, and new systems, including bespoke solutions that have a direct impact on their bottom line.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CLICK HERE
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here