Job Title: Motor Account Handler job based in Cardiff
Job Category: Account Handler
Contract Type: Full-time
Aon are currently recruiting an Account Handler to join our Motors team in Cardiff. The Motors Account Handler will be primarily responsible for:
– Liaising with existing clients and discuss any needs they may have surrounding their insurance account
– Ascertain further opportunities to satisfy the client’s full insurance needs
– Maintain accurate records and produce relevant documentation when needed
– Be available to deal with client calls / emails
– Grow clients where possible i.e. promote other insurance options – motor/ building/ trade etc.
– Fully understand the client requirement
– Negotiate renewals with existing clients
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon’s recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
The Aon Affinity team helps associations, target client groups and organisations reach their objectives by creating insurance and risk management solutions for their members, associates, franchisees, affiliates or staff.
Affinity is divided into three business areas:
Affinity Practices Group (APG)
Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME)
Professional Services Group (PSG)
The Affinity team, made up of just over 300 colleagues based in London, Chelmsford and Cardiff.
Your knowledge and expertise:
– Experience of working in the motor insurance market
– Very strong interpersonal, communication skills both written and verbal
– Inbound call experience directly from customers being first point of contact
– Highly organised and have strong analytical skills
– Able to build and maintain relationships with customers
– Excellent customer service skills
– Able to negotiate renewals with customers successfully
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare vouchers and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here