Job Title: Litigation Executives
Employer: Stephen Wilmot Solicitors
Job Category: Litigation
Contract Type: Full-time
The firm is a modern, dynamic start-up. As well as an established non-contentious division, we have recently begun to offer litigation services. We anticipate steady growth of our litigation department due to an exciting opportunity that has arisen which we expect to result in a major influx of fully funded and underwritten multi-track cases.
The volume of work is expected to require a team of litigation executives. The firm is now seeking confident litigation executives for its office in Cwmbran.
A great opportunity to join a newly-established law firm, who are looking to recruit driven individuals to grow and manage a litigation team. You will be managing your own caseload consisting of a variety of litigation matters. Ultimately to include:
– Mortgage mis-selling claims
– Undisclosed commission claims
– Interest charge claims
– Cavity wall claims
– Housing disrepair
– SIPPS claims
– Debt recovery and enforcement
– Managing your own litigation caseload initially comprising of small claims/ fast track financial mis-selling claims / debt recovery work.
– Assisting in the growth and management of a litigation team and supervising and mentoring the team as it grows.
– Working closely with senior management in the development of new business.
– Developing your skills and knowledge in line with business growth
– Applications are welcomed from solicitors, legal executives and paralegals with 3-4 years’ experience of active litigation work
– Solid knowledge of all litigation matters
– Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
– Possess outstanding client care and communication skills
– Technically proficient and commercially aware
– Good knowledge of civil procedure rules and practice