Job Title: Litigator job based in south Wales
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + Bonus Scheme
Employer: Stephens Wilmot Solicitors
Job Category: Legal
Contract Type: Full-time
We are looking to recruit a number of Litigators to join our expanding legal practice. The successful candidates will be responsible for dealing with large scale financial redress claims.
This role would be suitable for a Chartered Legal Executive or a solicitor looking to take on more responsibility. The right candidate will be legally focused but commercially driven, as they look to take advantage of our attractive bonus scheme.
Some knowledge of financial products would be useful but is not essential as relevant training will be provided.
About the business:
Stephens Wilmot Solicitors is a rapidly growing firm that works alongside, and is retained by, the We Plan Group. We abide by a core set of values: passion, respect, integrity, dynamism and excellence. These values are embedded in everything we do and impact our interactions with our colleagues and our customers alike. Our dedication to our workforce had led to us being awarded Investors in People Gold.
As an inclusive employer, we want everyone to feel welcome regardless of their background or needs. We are a Disability Confident Employer and are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant.
Our offices are based in Cwmbran, South Wales – easily accessible from Cardiff and Bristol.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing your own litigation caseload initially comprising of small claims/ fast
track financial mis-selling claims / debt recovery work.
• Assisting in the growth and management of a litigation team and supervising and
mentoring the team as it grows.
• Working closely with senior management in the development of new business.
• Developing your skills and knowledge in line with business growth
What you’ll need:
• Solid knowledge of all litigation matters
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
• Possess outstanding client care and communication skills
• Technically proficient and commercially aware
• Good knowledge of civil procedure rules and practice
Why else should you apply?
– Attractive bonus scheme
– Westfield Health plan, with added benefits and discounts through Westfield Rewards;
– Access to subsidised restaurant, Starbucks and gym memberships;
– Pension Scheme.
– Investors in People Gold Standard employer
– Excellent progression opportunities in a fast growing business
If you feel you are suitable for our Litigation position, please apply now…
Applying For The Job
Email your CV to james@WCCF.uk