Job Title: Insurance Sales Consultant job based in Cardiff
Salary: £19,500 & Earning potential of £1000
Employer: WePlan Group
Job Category: Sales
Contract Type: Full-time
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated candidates to join our expanding insurance sales team. The successful candidates will enjoy working in a dynamic, friendly and supportive environment. The We Plan Group are an Investors in People Gold standard employer and actively support the well-being of employees, encouraging ongoing professional and career development.
We are a large local employer based in Cwmbran, South Wales successfully offering our customers a diverse range of products and services. This diversity can offer our employees a great opportunity to progress their career path in a variety of different ways.
Here at the We Plan Group, we are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold standard award and we live by a core set of values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dynamism and Excellence. These values are embedded into everything we do here, whether that is with colleagues, customers or within our local community.
We are an inclusive employer and want everyone to feel welcome regardless of their background or needs. We are a Disability Confident Employer and are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant.
What you’ll be doing:
-Proactively identify areas of opportunity for our customers and our company
– Handling both inbound and outbound sales leads within agreed service levels, to promote a variety of insurance offerings to our customers
– Consistently deliver to specified sales targets
– Deliver an exceptional customer experience, putting them at the heart of what we do
– Building rapport and listen to customers to establish and meet their needs
– Manage customer expectations throughout their journey from initial contact to their cover commencing
– Evidencing excellent knowledge of the products, systems internal process and policies
– Proactively achieve sales and quality targets, whilst displaying a positive attitude and supporting others to do the same
– Adhere to regulatory guidelines and ensure awareness of any changes
What you’ll need:
– Customer facing experience, with excellent communication skills
– Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently
– Ability to ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to
– Assertive and confident manner
– Ambitious in striving for success
– Reliable, and an ability to demonstrate company values
– Being a team player and respectful to all
– Demonstrating a professional attitude
– Takes pride and excellence in everyday tasks
Our offices are based in Cwmbran, South Wales – easily accessible from all major transport routes.
At We Plan Group we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment then we will do everything we can to support you.
Applying for the job
Please send your CV to james@WCCF.uk