Job Title: HR & Payroll Analyst – Newport
Employer: Wales and West Utilities
Job Category: Human Resources
Contract Type: Full-time
Do you have the energy to make a difference?
We are looking for a HR & Payroll Analyst on an 18-month fixed term contract to
provide technical support to the HR and Payroll teams ensuring that all systems,
processes and payments are processed in line with Wales & West Utilities (WWU)
policy, process and HMRC rules.
We’ll trust you to:
– Oversee the daily running of the SAP HR system and ensure it is compliant from
a payroll perspective
– Produce and maintain a suite of MI for HR and Payroll and be responsible for
all reporting within the team
– Work with the Payroll Manager to ensure all colleagues are paid on time and
accurately adhering to WWU policy and legislation
– Support the Payroll Manager on any compliance and governance requirements
– Be responsible for GDPR compliance with HR and Payroll and reporting findings
to the HR Business Partner for review
You’ll need to have:
– Experience of operating SAP and associated reports (Essential)
– A thorough understanding of WWU HR policy
– Excellent PC skills
– Sound written communication, administrative and interpersonal skills
You can read a detailed job description on our website.
As we are a safety critical organisation, all offers of employment are subject to drug &
What’s in it for you?
At Wales & West Utilities we believe people are our greatest asset and therefore we are
committed to supporting every colleague in maintaining their wellbeing, both in their
personal lives and at work.
To support this, we offer a package which includes:
– Starting salary of £33,237
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Competitive pension scheme
– Flexible benefits options
The way we do things
Wales & West Utilities is a values-based business. You can find out more on our
Closing date for applications is 21st October 2019
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here