Job Title: Global Finance Analyst, Tax and Immigration
Job Category: Analyst
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
This isn’t your typical admin role. Yes, you’ll need to be highly organised, have a sharp eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines. But we are also specialists in our own right. With good judgement and a solutions-oriented approach, you’ll quickly become a valuable and trusted member of our ambitious team.
The Mobility group is part of Global Employer Services which sits within Tax. We provide tax advice and compliance services to both our clients and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations. Your role will be to provide a wide range of vital administrative support services to our specialist client-facing tax professionals based around the UK. It’s a varied role and no two days will be the same. Our culture is one of continuous improvement and we’ll rely on you to deliver efficient, innovative and cost-effective administrative practices that add real value to our colleagues.
– Supporting specific global clients in tax and immigration with financial management
– Proactively manage and utilise billing and administrative teams on the accounts
– Ensure all KPIs on each client account are met and the account is compliant with firms financial management processes
– Managing and collating global fees to deliver a monthly/quarterly fee to the client
– Oversee mailboxes and liaise between administrative teams and the client
– Manage global network fees and understand escalation processes
– Develop an advanced knowledge of the SAP financial management system
– Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the client’s engagement team
– Keeping workflow databases up to date
– Ad-hoc project and task work
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time
Your professional experience
Our administrators come from a wide range of backgrounds, sometimes with little or no prior knowledge of tax/immigration administration. What connects them is that they are all flexible self-starters who are willing to learn.
We are looking for:
– A basic understanding of financial management and associated processes
– Experience in a supporting role in a busy professional organisation or able to demonstrate a similar skill set
– Proactive team players who are enthusiastic and take pride in delivering on their responsibilities
– Confident, positive and professional communicators with great interpersonal skills
– A high level of IT user competence, particularly in Microsoft Excel. Those with a keen interest in Excel will have the opportunity to enhance their skills. Training will be given on all in-house IT tools including SAP
– Working/work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
– Join us and you’ll be joining a growing team of proud, highly motivated people who are successfully helping to deliver the outstanding level of service our clients expect.
Your service line: Tax Consulting
Arguably the most stimulating career environment in our industry, tax at Deloitte is a far cry from tax at other firms. Here, it’s all about collaborating with colleagues at the top of their game, across disciplines, for clients who urge us to constantly push the boundaries of our creativity. You’ll find a diverse mix of people, all working together to deliver best-in-class advice. And you’ll discover a structured programme that will help you develop even greater expertise. From fascinating projects to a wealth of secondment opportunities, both in the UK and overseas, you can enjoy a broad and rich career experience.
FOR APPLICATION DETAILS CLICK HERE
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here