Job Title: Finance Support Analyst, Engagement Support Services
Job Category: Financial Services
Contract Type: Full-Time
We are looking to recruit outstanding individuals to become a pivotal part of our Project Controller Group (PCG) Lite team within the Engagement Support Services (ESS) function based in Cardiff. This is an exciting and new opportunity to join our fast paced and growing team, and to be at the forefront of efficient working practices for the firm’s service lines and clients.
You will work as part of a dedicated skillset team to help achieve these principles, with a coaching and mentoring structure in place to provide you with guidance and support. Though the PCG Lite function is not a direct client facing team, we are involved in assisting with the completion and delivery of engagement finances which will give you a broad insight into how Deloitte manages client project finances.
As our team begins to rapidly expand you will be able to grow and develop with it. You will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert and to advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and career development plans.
You will have responsibility for delivering a comprehensive range of project financial and our financial system (SAP) tasks. Training will be provided to cover each aspect of the responsibilities below.
• Working effectively in a diverse team and embracing the team’s culture and identity
• Supporting in the creation of a WBS codes for new client projects, completing necessary procedures and set up of new engagement/client records in SAP
• Updating internal systems with relevant client project information
• Ensuring compliance and contractual requirements are met and maintained throughout the duration of a client engagement
• Calculating client billing amounts, performing financial analysis and producing a variety of reports as required
• Producing client report documents using Microsoft Office tools
• Support transactional activities for PCG based in London and Belfast
• Providing engagement financial support to consulting engagement managers and project controller group
• Organising and taking meeting minutes and producing meeting agendas
• Supporting engagement close down procedures, such as producing final bills and archiving
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here