Job Title: Entry Level Apprenticeship Audit & Assurance
Job Category: Apprenticeship
Contract Type: Full-time
Launch your career as an Entry Level Apprentice and support our client-facing staff with critical day-to-day administrative tasks. Learn on the job and study towards your Level 3 City & Guilds Diploma in Business Administration. You’ll get all the support you need to thrive, grow and develop your future.
Engagement Support Centre: Provide day-to day administrative support to our client facing employees in Audit and Risk Advisory. From minutes and arranging client meetings, to billing, budgets and project management. You’ll also provide internal support such as HR, training and learning.
Tax Centre of Excellence: Support the delivery of tax services for our clients with globally mobile staff – from payroll to cross-border administration, tax forms to individual tax returns.
Your professional experience
You’ll get involved in all kinds of tasks, from research to advising clients, so you get the most out of your apprenticeship experience. Of course, there are some key activities that apprentices will do on a regular basis, depending on the role. These include:
Research, typically using IT and web-based tools.
– Monitoring, managing and supporting the process for accepting new clients and work.
– Preparing, checking, completing and sending forms that need to be signed or checked by others.
– Managing mailbox or workflow, answering queries or escalating them to the right person.
– Data entry of internal or client information, on various systems.
– Chasing up regulatory work completed by external individuals or organisations.
– Providing advice and assisting our internal staff and partners and/or external clients.
– Business administration tasks and other ad hoc duties as required.
– Getting to know your colleagues and learning loads from them.
Your service line: Cardiff Delivery Centre (Internal Services)
Our client-facing people are spread across the UK, working from a number of regional offices. At the Cardiff Delivery Centre, we look after them all. The Cardiff teams are designed to assist our client facing colleagues with the completion of day-to-day research, administrative and project management tasks, and enables the delivery of centralised, high quality, efficient and cost effective administrative support to client facing teams. Staff become subject matter experts. Discover more.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 5 GCSEs including at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 4 (C) in Maths.
You will need to be available to start work in March 2019.
Check our Learning and Development webpage for more information on professional qualifications.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here