Job Title: Developer role based in South Wales
Salary: £25,500 - £45,500
Employer: Sirch Solutions
Job Category: IT & Technical
Contract Type: Full-time
As a relatively small company, we have ambitious plans to develop several products over the next five years, which will give the successful candidates an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development of those products and the company.
Our product is to create solutions for businesses which include elements of gamification, employee engagement and process optimisation. You’ll be part of a skilled team, who have a variety of different backgrounds; some are self-taught enthusiasts, while others have relevant formal qualifications.
As a developer, you’ll work alongside a project manager to create well written, efficient products. You may work on an entire product, or a specific aspect of a product – either way, you’ll make a valuable contribution.
You’ll be encouraged to offer insight and input into different projects, and to share experiences amongst your team to contribute to each other’s development.
If you enjoy working as part of a dynamic, driven team and want the opportunity to learn and apply new skills, then this is the environment for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
– Work collaboratively with project managers and designers to match functional and visual design intent
– Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
– Maintain and improve the integrity of our products and systems
– Proven experience in web developing
– Advanced knowledge of PHP
– Experience using the Laravel framework
– Strong programming skills
– Ability to solve complex problems
– Familiarity with MySQL
– Familiarity with GitLab
To apply please send your up to date CV to james@WCCF.uk
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.