Job Title: Data Assessment Analyst, Quality, Risk & Security
Job Category: Analyst
Contract Type: Full-time
We are a Centre of Excellence, so it goes without saying we take pride in what we do. As a specialist division of the firm’s Quality, Risk & Security Management function we have a vital role to play supporting our specialist Data Risk Assessment team.
Data risk assessments proactively mitigates the risk associated with Deloitte’s rapidly globalising operations by effectively managing the impact of the ever-evolving regulations related to data
Join us and you’ll be joining an expanding team of talented, highly motivated people who are successfully making an impact that matters.
• Complete data risk reviews following agreed process and policy. Serve as a trusted advisor for confidentiality and data risk matters
• Liaise with key stakeholders (including Privacy & Security leads) to complete assessments.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and innovation
• Understand their respective area (legal, IT, Independence, etc.) broader organisation construct and help align all the right people
• Working collaboratively with SME’s from the business on projects and client-facing security related queries
• Management, completion and review of client security questionnaires and responses. Liaising with practitioners to discuss details of requests and timeframes for completion, being a point of contact for stakeholder queries
• Advising client facing and internal teams on the appropriate mitigation of risks across all areas of confidentiality, security and data risk
• Building close working relationships across the business to develop a deep understanding of their needs and strategic direction
• Leveraging other security or privacy SME’s to address specific business issues and security queries
Will be required to perform other related tasks
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your professional experience
• Applicants must be eligible and willing to undergo UKSV clearance to undertake this role
• Ability to work under own initiative and effectively prioritise workloads under pressure, where appropriate escalating issues in a timely manner
• Committed team player
• Problem solving skills with an analytical mind set
• Track record of success in problem solving and team working.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills, as well as close attention to detail
• A desire for continued learning are essential, with a willingness to develop skills in security, confidentiality and risk management
• Experienced information security and risk professional skilled in reviewing and negotiating security provisions in contracts
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships and manage stakeholders
• Understanding of project management processes, and the ability to manage key deliverables
• Formal security qualification (CISM or equivalent)
We don’t just work with our clients to manage risk, we help them understand and grab the opportunities it presents too, helping them gain a competitive advantage. Our expertise and industry knowledge run deep here. At Deloitte, you’ll find yourself working with some of the most inspiring and experienced colleagues and with clients who trust you to lead the way to smart choices, better control frameworks, and new systems, including bespoke solutions that have a direct impact on their bottom line.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here