Job Title: Customer Services Administration Assistant – Newport
Employer: Wales and West Utilities
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We’re looking for a number of Admin Assistants on 18-month Fixed Term contracts to provide a range of administrative services to Customer Services and contribute to the achievement of the business-wide objectives.
We’ll trust you to:
– Deal with enquiries/complaints and ensure that they are effectively resolved within Ofgem prescribed standards of service
– Work closely with internal customers to achieve the best resolution to complaints and avoid Energy Ombudsman cases
– Complete in-depth system investigations to establish root causes and accountability for complaints.
– Promote and deliver customer service excellence to internal and external customers.
You’ll need to have:
– A good general knowledge of the business
– Numerate and excellent communication skills, both written and oral
– Experience in complaint handling
– Competence in the use of CRM/SAP/MAPS
– You can read a detailed job description here.
As we are a safety critical organisation, all offers of employment are subject to drug & alcohol screening.
What’s in it for you?
At Wales & West Utilities we believe people are our greatest asset and therefore we are committed to supporting each and every colleague in maintaining their wellbeing, both in their personal lives and at work.
To support this we offer a package which includes:
– Starting salary of £20,261
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Competitive pension scheme
– Flexible benefits options
– Comprehensive training
– The way we do things
Wales & West Utilities is a values-based business. You can find out more here.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here