Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Late Shifts)
Employer: Conduit Global
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
Due to growth of our business at Conduit Global, we are recruiting Customer Service Advisors who will be taking inbound calls from customers and making outbound calls, these are regarding appointments and not sales calls.
You will receive a variety of all call types from queries to complaints and work collaboratively with other teams to ensure you identify and understand the needs of each customer and provide a resolution on the first instance. This is a customer service role where the customer’s experience is up-most important to us.
To be successful in this role you will need to be driven, enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment which is replicated within our agile call centre. For this sales through service role, you will have a natural buzz working against KPIs and targets both as an individual and as a team effort.
– Being the first point of contact for all customer queries.
Identify and prioritise vulnerable customers in line with company policies and procedures.
– Provide accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency across the organisation and provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service.
– Promote and sell a wide variety of products and services, including insurance based products, to increase customer loyalty and customer care.
– Investigate and resolve customer complaints at first point of contact to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective service to the customer.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers.
– Enjoy working and interacting with people.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Able to work accurately, with close attention to detail.
– Target Focused and Sales Driven.
– Desirable: Previous contact centre experience
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here