Job Title: Retail Customer Service Advisor
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
To apply or for further details please submit your CV online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BUUK Infrastructure are a leading National Utility Infrastructure company which employs more than 1000 people nationwide, and we have a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of our growing company. We have also just been recognised as a “Great Place To Work.”
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Advisor to join our busy, friendly contact centre based in modern offices in central Cardiff. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and as such offer ongoing training and mentoring for each member of staff to reach their potential. As our team is small, you can rest assured that you will be a name and not a number and your achievements and hard work will be recognised and celebrated.
The package offered is attractive.
Along with an excellent salary, benefits include:
– A competitive pension scheme
– 25 days holiday per year with the opportunity to buy more
– Flexible benefits package
– Child care vouchers
– Social events throughout the year and much more.
If you have experience in delivering excellent customer service and working as part of a team, we would love to hear from you. We have staff from various backgrounds working for us, so previous experience in the utilities industry or any of the brands they represent is not required.
We are not an outsourcing company and the four brands we represent (seethelight, Independent Water Networks, 95 Degrees and Independent Fibre Networks) are owned and loved by us.
– To answer inbound calls and respond to written contact, within set timescales and quality measures ensuring customer needs are met to a high standard whilst keeping us compliant with industry regulations.
– Represent the company and our brands to a high standard, and endeavour to resolve customers enquiries first time, every time.
– Endeavour to achieve first contact resolution at every possible opportunity by delivering expectational customer service. Ensure we meet our customer’s needs as efficiently as possible and keep customer effort low by keeping our promises.
– To assist with inbound sales enquiries and new sign-ups for all our retail brands.
– To actively encourage our customer and potential customers to take part in our customer satisfaction surveys. To achieve superior customer service, we need to listen to our customers and act upon their feedback.
– To ensure customer records are updated accurately and in a timely manner, to support the customer going forward and help the business understands our customer needs better.
– To actively part take in our quality model and coaching sessions and undertake self-evaluation, because your development and needs are important to us.
– Work as part of a team, and be courteous and friendly to your co-workers, managers and customers and positively affect everyone around you.
– Be responsible for your own performance and behaviour. Being a positive influence on your colleagues.
– Ensuring that all work is submitted or completed within the targeted deadline.
Our training plan is comprehensive and interactive. We strive to steer away from boring classroom training, providing a fun and adaptable environment to suit everyone’s learning styles and needs. However, we would expect the successful candidate to have some experience in a customer service environment, be willing to learn new systems, and have a positive and friendly attitude!
You will also always strive to represent our Core Values:
If you are ready to join a growing company and friendly team, while developing new and existing skills for a successful career, then please get in touch!