Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,250 starting salary
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
Working as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them. Our customers call us for all sorts of reasons and tell us they want their requests dealing with speed, certainty and empathy, so these are key skills we look for. It could be anything from helping them pay everyday bills to saving for something special. Taking a genuine interest by building rapport and asking open questions is what our customers look for.
This is a full time role. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we’re really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers. Everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
– Engaging with a wide range of customers over the telephone
– Delivering outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way
– Identifying suitable products and making recommendations to suit customers’ requirements
– Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too
We’re here when our customers need us so you’ll need to be flexible in the hours you work. We operate various shift patterns and our centre is open between 7am and 12am, 7 days a week.
What’s in it for you?
From the moment you join our team, on top of a competitive salary, you will also receive the following benefits package:
– A discretionary annual bonus
– 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
– Bupa healthcare for you and your family
– A market-leading pension scheme
– Life assurance (4x base salary)
– A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
You’ll start on a minimum salary of £17,250 and since we’re passionate about you and career progression, we will ensure you go through a really thorough training programme over your first 12 months. In exchange for this we will ensure you receive incremental pay raises over 12 months that take your salary to a minimum of £18,250 (subject to performance).
We can also offer you great onsite facilities, such as an on-site restaurant, free parking, internet cafe and games room. We also have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising regular social events.(onsite benefits vary from site to site)
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here