Job Title: Resourcing Customer Service Advisor – Evening
Salary: £9.62 per hour 5% flexible benefits
Job Category: Customer Service Advisor
Contract Type: Full-time / 12 month contract
How can I bring to life the role of a PC on the streets over the phone? How can I describe to somebody what it’s like working in a busy emergency contact centre? How can I settle a candidate’s nerves in advance of their assessment day? What should I say to convince somebody to stay with us whilst their pre-employment checks are taking a little while? How could I make our sifting processes more efficient given the volume we need to process? Can I make suggestions as to something that might be missing in job adverts based on the questions I hear each day from candidates?
On any given day, these thoughts might run through your head in the role of Resourcing Customer Service Advisor within our team. Our team deliver a varied end-to-end resourcing service, recruiting against our client’s ambitious Workforce Plan.
Our service deliverables include creative advertising and marketing of roles, administration of the candidate journey using WCN / Oracle, scheduling of assessment centres, and high-touch candidate care by telephone / email throughout the application process.
You will be the first person a candidate interacts with as they contemplate joining our client’s organisation, be that through online activity or through taking their calls, giving us the opportunity to set a great first impression of their potential future employer. You will work closely with your colleagues at the client site delivering the face-to-face recruitment service, ensuring that together we give candidates the best possible experience and secure the desired outcomes for the business.
Delivering the client’s annual Workforce Plan is no easy task. To do this, we need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of our team, have good problem solving skills, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
– Deliver the resourcing service to the highest quality for candidates, recruiting managers and assessors.
– Undertake activities in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts – activities could include processing transactions, answering queries by telephone / email, or manning the customer enquiry telephone line.
– Learn the activities of the team and keep up-to-date with relevant policies and procedures in a fast-
moving environment, enabling resolution of problems in a customer-focussed way whilst always ensuring compliance.
– Process transactions to the required quality standards and at the required volume.
– Make decisions as authorised, and escalate matters as necessary for further guidance.
– Schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis, ensuring daily task-lists and plans are delivered.
– Work as one team across sites, to ensure all key deliverables of the resourcing service are met.
– Maintain and update records accurately and in a timely manner.
– Identify and suggest areas for improvement.
– Experience of Support your peers and managers on any additional tasks as and when required.
Essential Skills / Experience
– Delivering a high quality customer service, in a professional manner which encourages and builds confidence in customers.
– Excellent communicator – within a team setting, over the telephone and in writing.
– Excellent organisational skills, with an attention to detail in record keeping.
– Effective team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
– Experience of working with and applying policies and frameworks to ensure compliance.
– Effective problem solver.
Desirable Skills / Experience
– Experience of working within a high-volume processing environment.
– Experience of working with teams across multiple sites.
– Experience of working within a policing environment.
– Experience of working with relevant systems eg. WCN and Oracle.
Hours: Monday to Friday – various *evening* shifts available please enquire on application
It is a requirement of the post that security clearance at NPPV1 be obtained.
You will work from Phoenix House, Newport. On occasion, where face-to-face services are at peak demand you may be required to attend other client sites
Description to be provided by email.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here