Job Title: Customer Service Adviser – Business Banking
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, our global reach offers many ways for you to realise your ambitions.
We work hard to ensure that our workplace is a diverse, inclusive and meritocratic environment and we also have a strong commitment to sustainability, flexible working and communities around the UK.
In 2013 we announced our Opportunity Partnership, a GBP30 million initiative which will see us work with four charities to help 25,000 disadvantaged 16-to-25 year olds into education, training or work. Our staff will play a vital role in this project by volunteering and mentoring young people
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
– A discretionary annual bonus
– Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
– A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
– Life assurance (4x base salary)
– 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
– My Choice – our flexible benefits scheme
– Business Attire is expected except on a Friday and weekends, when we have casual dress down
– We’re all about exceeding our customer’s expectations. Our Customer Service
– Representatives deliver a superior service to each and every business customer who calls our Contact Centre.
– We’re here when our customers need us so you’ll need to be flexible in the hours you work. We operate a rotating shift pattern and our centre is open between 8am and 10pm, 7 days a week.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
– You will deal exclusively with commercial customers, and will be responsible for providing great service over the phone
– Take ownership to resolve customers’ queries
– Building relationships with our customers by truly listening to their needs – and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them
What do I need to be successful in this role?
Excellent attendance, time keeping, reliability and enthusiasm are all essential skills for this role.
We’re looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our inbound customer service teams. Business banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential, all you need is customer service experience, we can offer you full training on the job!
We’re passionate about you and your career, from your first day you will enter a 11 week blended learning experience, during this time you will learn how to be successful in your role through a mixture of classroom training and experience in our live training environment.
So, do you want a career rather than just a job? Some of our most successful senior employees started their careers in our Contact Centre.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here