Job Title: Conveyancer job x2 based in south Wales
Salary: Up to £40,000
Employer: Stephens Wilmot Solicitors
Job Category: Legal
Contract Type: Full-time/Part-time
We are looking for experienced conveyancers to join our expanding legal practice based in Cwmbran – Easily accessible from both Cardiff and Bristol with free on-site parking. The successful candidates will deal with residential conveyancing and form part of a motivated and ambitious team to plan an important part in our growth.
Working alongside the We Plan Group, employees of Stephens Wilmot Solicitors will enjoy all of the staff benefits. The We Plan Group are an Investors in People Gold Standard Employer and actively support the well-being or employees, encouraging ongoing professional and career development.
About the business:
We are a large employer based in Cwmbran, South Wales successfully offering our customers a diverse range of products and services. This diversity can offer our employees a great opportunity to progress their career path in a variety of different ways.
We are proud to hold an Investors in People Gold Standard award and we live by a core set of values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dynamism and Excellence. These values are embedded in everything we do, with our colleagues, our customers and our local community.
We are an inclusive employer and want everyone to feel welcome regardless of their background or needs. We are a Disability Confident Employer and are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant.
What you’ll be doing:
– You will be able to confidently manage your own caseload from initial instruction to post completion, using a team of paralegals for assistance and support
– You will provide clients with the appropriate advice and assistance in accordance with professional standards and internal requirements
– You will process cases o9n a timely and cost effective basis, whilst keeping the customer experience at the heart of what you do
– You will assist with the day to day management of a residential conveyancing team, proactively identifying opportunities to generate new and repeat business
– You will mentor new starters and support their indication to the business
– You will work closely with the senior team to develop new business initiatives
– You will proactively develop your own skills and knowledge
– Keeping up to date with industry conveyancing developments
– You will liaise with clients, both in person and over the telephone, providing support in a professional and friendly manner
What you’ll need:
– A minimum of 4 years’ experience in conveyancing
– Proven ability to prioritise and manage both a varied and time pressured workload
– Experience of handling sales and purchases (both freehold and leasehold), Re-mortgages and transfers of equity
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to understand client’s requirements
– Self-Motivated team player, able to work autonomously and pro-actively
– Confidentiality and discretion
Our offices are based in Cwmbran, South Wales – easily accessible from Cardiff and Bristol
Why should you apply?
– Investors in People Gold Standard employer
– Excellent progression opportunities in a fast growing business
– Westfield Health plan, with added benefits and discounts through Westfield Rewards
– Access to subsidised restaurant, Starbucks and gym memberships
– On-site parking
– Pension Scheme
– If you feel you are suitable for our Conveyancing position, please apply now.
If you feel you are suitable for our Conveyancing position, please apply now…
Applying For The Job
Email your CV to james@WCCF.uk