Job Title: Compliance Centre Administrator (Payroll) Tax
Job Category: Admin/Support
Contract Type: Full-time
This isn’t your typical admin role. Yes, you’ll need to be highly organised, have a sharp eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines. But we are also specialists in our own right. With good judgement and a solutions-oriented approach, you’ll quickly become a valuable and trusted member of our ambitious team.
The Mobility group is part of Global Employer Services which sits within Tax. We provide tax advice and compliance services to both our clients and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations. Your role will be to provide a wide range of vital administrative support services to our specialist client-facing tax professionals based around the UK. It’s a varied role and no two days will be the same. Our culture is one of continuous improvement and we’ll rely on you deliver efficient, innovative and cost-effective administrative practises that add real value to our colleagues.
– Supporting senior management in tax administration
– Preparing digital files to facilitate the preparation of tax returns
– Monitoring mailboxes and responding to tax related queries
– Preparing emails and letters to clients
– Keeping workflow databases up to date
– Working with Deloitte staff in Hyderabad, London, Bristol and Reading
– Ad-hoc project and task work
– Payroll processing using Star Payroll Professional software
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Your professional experience
Our administrators come from a wide range of backgrounds, sometimes with little or no prior knowledge of tax administration. What connects them is that they are all flexible self-starters who are willing to learn.
We are looking for:
– Experience in a supporting role in a busy professional organisation or able to demonstrate a similar skill set
– Enthusiastic team players who take pride in their work and don’t shy from responsibility
– Confident and professional communicators with great interpersonal skills
– A high level of IT user competence, particularly in Microsoft Excel. Those with a keen interest in Excel and Visual Basic will have the opportunity to enhance their skills. Training will be given on all in-house IT tools
– Working/work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
– The ability to work towards challenging/demanding client deadlines and having the flexibility to meet these requirements.
Join us and you’ll be joining a growing team of proud, highly motivated people who are successfully helping to deliver the outstanding level of service our clients expect.
Your service line
Arguably the most stimulating career environment in our industry, tax at Deloitte is a far cry from tax at other firms. Here, it’s all about collaborating with colleagues at the top of their game, across disciplines, for clients who urge us to constantly push the boundaries of our creativity. You’ll find a diverse mix of people, all working together to deliver best-in-class advice. And you’ll discover a structured programme that will help you develop even greater expertise. From fascinating projects to a wealth of secondment opportunities, both in the UK and overseas, you can enjoy a broad and rich career experience.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here