Job Title: Compliance Officer job based in south Wales
Employer: Moorhouse Group Ltd
Job Category: Compliance
Contract Type: Full-time
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their existing compliance knowledge and progress to a more senior position within the company.
Reporting to Head of Compliance this role will include:-
• Assist Head of Compliance with department responsibilities as necessary and the compliance monitoring programme.
• Prepare internal reports and assessments on Group compliance
• Write and update policies, procedures and guides for staff, including management
• Assist in the execution of ad hoc compliance projects as required
• Assist with complaints handling.
• Ensure compliance logs are kept up to date
• Attend monthly compliance, risk and regulation meeting
• Carry out internal audit and report all issues that arise from the reviews / audit work to Head of Compliance
• Assist the Quality Monitoring Team with compliance decisions and independently facilitate any appeals
• Help to monitor and as necessary, coordinate compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and identify trends.
• The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A positive attitude and proactive
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience and Knowledge of FCA, ICOBS, SYSC
• General Insurance knowledge is preferred
Please send your CV to HR@constructaquote.com