Job Title: Commercial Vehicle Insurance Executive
Employer: Moorhouse Group Ltd
Job Category: Insurance Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Commercial Vehicle Insurance Executive
To take an active role in both team and self-development. To actively participate in driving forward best practice, and act as a role model to other employees.
To generate sales enquiries and sales from initial leads, utilising negotiation skills and your product knowledge. To take every opportunity to cross sell products and gain renewals dates to increase the potential of future sales.
– To manage and prioritise your workload effectively in order to meet company targets.
– To use the required systems to arrange and process insurance contracts, and make amendments during the policy term.
– Process payments in line with company standards for insurance contracts.
– Maintain a consistently high level of quality in all your work, in line with company standards and Compliance
– Can handle conflict and overturn objection
– Can utilise sales skills by turning interest into sale
– Use company product and insurers unique selling points to promote benefits during negotiation
– To actively source cross selling opportunities that adhere to our customers’ needs
Grade Related Accountabilities
• Demonstrate an awareness and compliance with the FCA Guidelines
• Comply with the GDPR both in the office and in communications with clients.
• Enforce the Anti Money Laundering procedures whilst dealing with clients.
• Have a good understanding of complaint handling and company processes and procedures for dealing with them.
• To comply with the policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
Please send your CV to HR@constructaquote.com