Job Title: Collections Advisor: part-time with Link Financial
Salary: £8.72 per hour + Annual Discretionary Bonus
Employer: Link Financial
Job Category: Collections
Contract Type: Part-time
Start Date: 11th February 2019
What we can offer you
• Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
• Work/Life Balance
• 24 days holiday pro-rata
• Regular company funded social events
• Flexible Benefits which can include high street vouchers, discounted gym membership or additional cash paid into your salary
• Ongoing career development that focuses on you as an individual and your specific needs
Link Financial Outsourcing is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions and is home to a wide range of financial services working with many of the UK High Street Banks and Credit Card providers.
We are one of the leading names in our industry and we are continuing to grow. If you are passionate and committed to providing high quality customer service we would like you to be part of our growth.
What we are looking for
As a Customer Collections Advisor you will be able to provide an excellent standard of collections service to our customers, quickly building rapport and supporting them to find the right solution for their circumstances. Our Collections Advisors aren’t just great talking on the phone, they’re brilliant listeners.
Taking inbound and outbound calls you will use questioning skills and people management skills to assess their situation, offer empathetic responses and bring the call to a resolution that satisfies both the customer and client. If you’ve got these skills plus the ability to put yourself in the customers’ shoes, you’ll help us build unique relationships that really last.
Previous collections experience isn’t essential. It’s all about personal qualities- using your empathy and listening skills to help our customers reach an affordable and ethical outcome on every call.
When will you be working?
You will work 18 hours per week as outlined below:
Things you need to know
• All forms of employment are subject to satisfactory DBS, credit and reference checks being returned.
• As we receive high volume applications if you do not hear from us within 7 days please treat your application as unsuccessful.
Please email your CV to email@example.com