Job Title: Business Support Administration Assistant – Newport
Employer: Wales and West Utilities
Job Category: Customer Service
Contract Type: Full-time
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We’re looking for a number of Admin Assistants on 18-month Fixed Term Contracts to provide a range of administrative services to Business Support and contribute to the achievement of the business-wide objectives.
We’ll trust you to:
Operate office systems, process documents, maintain accurate records and access information in support of Business Support activities.
Assist with system validation of completed records returned from Operations. Interpret as-laid drawings, sketches, photographs, red line sessions and other returned closure information to validate all required data.
Investigate, update and maintain SAP, CRM and the GIS Application to required standards in accordance with Policy timelines in order to effectively make decisions and contribute to the achievement of Business objectives.
Assist in the coordination of Business Support processes and end of year Regulatory Reporting requirements.
Respond to enquiries and requests from our customers and provide an excellent level of service
You’ll need to have:
– Excellent administrative, oral, written communication skills and a good general standard of education
– Excellent numerical, analytical and keyboard skills
– The ability to use all standard Microsoft and other standard desktop packages (Excel in particular)
– A “right first time” philosophy, taking pride in quality and being motivated by driving performance improvements is essential.
As we are a safety critical organisation, all offers of employment are subject to drug & alcohol screening.
What’s in it for you?
At Wales & West Utilities we believe people are our greatest asset and therefore we are committed to supporting each and every colleague in maintaining their wellbeing, both in their personal lives and at work.
To support this we offer a package which includes:
– Starting salary of £20,261
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Competitive pension scheme
– Flexible benefits options
– Comprehensive training
– The way we do things
Wales & West Utilities is a values-based business. You can find out more here.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here