Job Title: Business Operations Regulatory Analyst
Job Category: Analyst
Contract Type: Full-time
Aon are currently recruiting a Business Operations Regulatory Analyst to join our team in Cardiff.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon’s recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
The Affinity team helps associations, target client groups and organisations reach their objectives by creating insurance and risk management solutions for their members, associates, franchisees, affiliates or staff.
Affinity is divided into three business areas:
• Affinity Practices Group (APG)
• Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME)
• Professional Services Group (PSG)
The Affinity team, made up of just over 300 colleagues based in London, Chelmsford and Cardiff.
About the Role
Your impact as a Business Operations Regulatory Analyst:
• Regulatory team provide support to the Business Units and their absence engage with relevant Business Operations managers, clients, Aon Law and the Central Compliance Team to assist in ensuring that all aspects of the business conform to legal, regulatory and Aon policy requirements on on-going basis.
• Assist the Business Operations Regulatory Manager with the co-ordination, facilitation and reporting of variety of regulatory topics across the Affinity business.
• Engage with relevant business and compliance contacts to ensure the smooth co-ordination of variety of regulatory topics and assist the business with regulatory changes and implementation.
• Operate in accordance with company and departmental procedures and standards,
• Escalate any issues as necessary to the Business Operations Regulatory Manager.
• Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
• Business travel will be required.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here