Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer (Cloud Services)
Job Category: IT & Technical
Contract Type: Full-time
Deloitte is creating a new Cloud Operations Team in Cardiff to support a wide range of offerings on cloud platforms. A core function, the team will play a pivotal role in supporting the wider North West Europe cloud strategy to deliver quality cloud services across this region.
Cardiff is one of Deloitte’s hubs for supporting services so we are looking for talented individuals that seek to make an impact. In return you will be given the opportunity to showcase your talent, be fully supported in an ever changing world of technology and have the opportunity to work and travel across EMEA.
Deloitte’s Internal IT Services is looking for Business Intelligence Developers who are passionate about data and service optimization at scale in cloud platforms such as AWS. You will have a background in the design, development and optimization of a team’s operation from a BI / MI perspective.
Your role will drive our continual service improvement and operations strategy by exposing and reporting on insightful data analysis. Your BI strategy will ensure that we provide the best service to our clients.
In this role you will help make data relevant to the Cloud on current and historical performance, and visualize the key opportunities for growth and improvement. Using your technical skills, you will build tools to automate reporting and dashboard updates so drive key incentives and monitor how accurately our function is performing. You’ll be involved in defining user requirements, building and maintaining the data infrastructure, designing reports and ensuring timely delivery to the end users.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Your professional experience
– Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data that is associated with customer pipeline, product usage, bookings forecasting and business productivity.
– Provide insights to the function through analysis of demand, activity and product data to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of our teams.
– Develop Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Reporting solutions to address growing business reporting, analytics and data requirements.
– Support engagement activities to analyse business environments, gather business requirements and create data visualizations in support of work product.
Experience in the following is desirable:
– Coding experience in Java and/or Python.
– Experience with SQL and Visualization tools.
– Deep understanding of metrics and KPIs and how to use them to guide a business.
– Ability to conduct back-end and data processing work necessary to power UIs.
– Interest in user interface design and data visualization front-end architecture and implementation experience.
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here