Job Title: Business Analyst – Operations Planning
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 (negotiable)
Job Category: Analyst
Contract Type: Full-Time
We’re looking for a curious, adaptable Business Analyst – Operations Planner to join the Customer Operations team at Monzo. You’ll have the chance to help us plan how we grow our customer support operations to support millions of customers.
You’ll be an expert in managing supply and demand and will help us understand how many people we need to hire in the context of explosive growth. You’ll have done a job like this before and be able to apply this perspective to the problems we’re currently solving.
You’ll be a member of The Planning team. Our Planning Team work at the intersection of the Customer Operations and Scalers Teams.
The Customer Operations Team looks after our lovely customers – they’re a crucial link between Monzo and our users. They help people manage their money, solve their problems, and listen to their feedback on our features. The Scalers team makes sure we can support Monzo’s rapid growth through running a variety of optimisation projects for Customer Operations.
As part of the Planning Team you’ll help us make decisions on how we can best meet customer demand. You’ll work closely with the people responsible for scheduling and hiring to make sure we’re always making well informed decisions and can plan ahead.
You’ll help us with the following questions and challenges:
– How do we know how many people we need to hire whilst we’re growing rapidly?
– What will customer demand look like when we’re rolling out new product features every week and how do we plan for that?
– How do we manage staff holidays to make sure we can always meet customer demand and also give enough flexibility to people who work at Monzo?
– Which shifts do we hire for to provide a delightful and swift service to our customers 24/7?
– How do we forecast accurately when our product is getting more complex and our team is continually growing?
– How do we plan for operating across multiple continents and time zones, with customers speaking many different languages?
– How do we keep all the stakeholders across the company well informed, e.g. the hiring team?
– What do we do when we don’t get our planning right
– What is special about Customer operations at Monzo?
We care about our customers deeply and we are building a world class team to provide the best customer experience we can. We also wrote a blog about how we are gearing up to support 1 billion customers. You will be part of the team that will help us make it happen!
You should apply if:
– You’ve got practical experience in Workforce Analysis, or Financial Planning and Analysis
– You have grounding in SQL and preferably Python
– You pro-actively identify issues, and enjoy tackling them and coming up with your own solutions
– You’re comfortable getting hands-on and taking a step back to think strategically
– You’re used to working as part of a team
– You’ve got experience of managing multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
– What we’re doing here at Monzo excites you!
– Contact centre experience would be ideal, but not essential
– This role can be based in our London office, Cardiff office or remotely
– We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can – whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance
– Our interview process consists of a 30-minute phone interview, a take-home test, and a two hour on-site interview. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions!
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here