Job Title: AON Private Clients Administrators
Job Category: Administrator
Contract Type: Full-time
Aon are currently recruiting an Administrator to join our team in Cardiff. The Administrator will be primarily responsible for growing revenues by supporting our Client Managers with new and retaining existing business; focusing upon efficient acquisition, retention and satisfaction of clients, built upon excellent service and specialist product knowledge
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon Affinity specialises in developing, marketing and administering customised insurance programs and specialty market solutions for affinity organisations and their members or affiliates. Today more than 200 associations, non-profit and professional organisations benefit from our client advocacy and expertise in brokerage, marketing, administration and claims management services.
About the Role
As part of the Aon Private Clients team some of your key responsibilities will involve;
• A firm knowledge of consumer insurance products preferably within a High Net Worth environment
• Understand the FCA principles in relation to ensuing renewal invitations are accurate and relevant and meeting client demands and needs.
• The ability to work as an individual and also part of team and able to manage daily work tasks.
• Attention to detail is paramount on all renewal invitations and ensuring all renewals are processed within ICOB standard of 21 days +
• As and when required, assist client managers manage inbound calls
• Working as part of team you will be responsible for managing the HNW inbox and allocation of tasks to the Client Handlers.
• Responding promptly and efficiently to instructions /requests and enquiries at all times
• Being available to deal with client and market emails
• Acting with honesty and integrity building trust and understanding;
• Liaising with other offices / units when required
• Producing quotations for mid-term adjustments / rebrokes and place cover based on Client Managers instructions and Client requirements
• Maintaining accurate records and producing relevant documentation
• Developing excellent relationships with all stakeholders and Client Managers
As an Administrator your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
• Strong technical insurance knowledge of household and general insurance
• Very strong interpersonal skills
• Strong and effective communication skills
• Strong service orientation
• Highly organized
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of negotiation with Insurers
• Influencing skills
• Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to effectively deliver client service
• Good understanding of compliance and FCA regulation
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon’s recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here