Job Title: Analyst (Screening team), Quality, Risk & Security
Job Category: Analyst
Contract Type: Full-time/Part-time
The Screening team assist the firm with its Enhanced Due Diligence requirements by conducting searches using the web based research tool World Check One. The results help the identification, assessment and management of a number of risks to the firm including Money Laundering and Reputational Risk. You will work closely with the Financial Crime Team who assist engagement teams in ensuring risk is mitigated before beginning work for both existing clients and new clients to the firm.
The role is likely to grow and evolve rapidly both as the Quality, Risk & Security department expands, and in response to regular changes experienced in our operating environment. Individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development. All successful candidates will be required to sign enhanced confidentiality agreements and will be subject to certain investment restrictions on joining.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
After full training in the firm’s systems, the primary role will involve conducting searches and providing the results to the Financial Crime Team.
Daily tasks also include:
– Sanction and PEP based screening for HR Onboarding purposes
– The review and analysis of on-going screening results
– Team administrative tasks including inbox monitoring, and case management
– Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your professional experience
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work within our team and across our business.
– Team working skills and ability to deal with people at all levels.
– Attention to detail and focus on quality.
– Rapid assimilation of information, with the ability to advise and make associated decisions.
– Effective judgement and decision making.
– The ability to work with initiative, managing workload effectively, meeting deadlines.
– Ability to manage and adapt to regular changes.
– Ability to conduct research and analyse results.
A high level of IT ability experience and skills, including use of Microsoft Excel and databases.
Your service line: Internal Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm.
This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Property & Corporate Services, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here