Job Title: Analyst, Quality and Risk Operations, Audit Support
Job Category: Risk Analyst
Contract Type: Full-time
Discover, investigate, influence. Our sharp, analytical minds are relied upon to ensure that Deloitte operates safely in an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Are you up to the challenge?
The Analyst in this role will work within Quality & Risk Operations in Cardiff. This centre of excellence is a division of the firm’s Quality & Risk management function responsible for a variety of quality, risk, regulatory and compliance support activities. Concentrating the efforts in a centre of excellence helps to ensure a high standard of compliance with the underlying regulations while enabling client facing teams to devote more of their time to providing services to their clients.
A vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and flexible individual with good IT skills (particularly MS Excel) to help meet the increasingly high demands placed on this busy, exciting and innovative team.
Tasks will include:
– Helping to maintain systems which the firm uses to facilitate adherence to various compliance regulations;
– Monitoring and dealing with regulatory requirements;
– Manipulating and analysing data quickly and efficiently, with extensive use of formulae, pivot tables, vLookups and other Excel functions to produce reports required by the business and its Regulators.
– Managing calls and other communications to Quality & Risk Operations either for resolution or referral to colleagues.
– Providing ad-hoc support to the wider Risk Management organisation when required.
The role is expected to grow and evolve rapidly both as the Quality & Risk Operations department expands, and in response to regular changes experienced in our operating environment. Additionally, individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Suggested work pattern: Permanent Full time.
Your professional experience
Our analysts come from a wide range of backgrounds, sometimes with little or no prior experience of financial services. What connects us is our enquiring minds and our ability to deliver a great service. We are looking for
– A high level of IT user ability, experience and skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work within our team and across our business.
– Team working skills and ability to deal with people at all levels.
– Effective judgement and decision making.
– The ability to work with initiative, managing workload effectively, meeting deadlines.
– Attention to detail and focus on quality.
– Ability to manage and adapt to regular changes.
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day.
From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Requisition code: 146490
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here