Job Title: Analyst/Senior Analyst, Financial Crime & Ethics
Job Category: Analyst
Contract Type: Full-time
Are you experienced in the Financial Crime space? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, global environment, working with colleagues from around the world, to meet our business and client needs? Do you have a personal drive to make an impact that matters?
If that sounds like you, our Financial Crime & Ethics Team role could be the next step you are looking for. This is your opportunity to work across our business areas to help protect against the ever-increasing threat of financial crime, to both ours, and our sectors, integrity.
The spectrum of our work is broad – ranging from client acceptance, sanctions compliance, anti-bribery & corruption to ethics. We set policy, establish controls, provide training, perform due diligence, and liaise with the enforcement authorities.
Working for a “Big 4” firm, you will be exposed to a significant variety of clients, service offerings and risks across the financial crime space, with substantial development and learning opportunities for the right candidate.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
The main emphasis of this role will be split between focusing on high-risk client acceptance and enhanced due diligence. You will be reviewing information provided by client due diligence analysts, and forming opinions as to the appropriateness of accepting and continuing clients and engagements.
Given the breadth of work the team covers, you will have increasing opportunity to take on responsibility across other areas of financial crime.
Your professional experience
• Ideally, you have an understanding of the relevant legislation in the financial crime space.
• You may have experience in a regulatory or business environment allowing you to understand or quickly learn the nature of the markets and regulatory environment in which Deloitte operates.
• You will be able to demonstrate an ability to follow defined processes while thinking outside of those boundaries, and be able to handle complex queries on a daily basis, making reasoned decisions and be able to communicate them with confidence.
• You will be required to be flexible, so you are able to react to a variety of issues as they arise, and maintain high professional standards particularly regarding confidentiality.
• Some travel, mainly within the UK, will be required.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
• Ability to conduct research and analyse results
• Working with initiative within agreed processes, managing workload effectively, meeting deadlines
• Effective judgement and decision making
• Attention to detail and focus on quality
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work within our team and across our business
• A high level of IT user ability, including database entry and use. Training time will be allowed for adaptation to in-house IT tools
• Working/work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your service line: Quality, Risk and Security
The Quality, Risk and Security (QRS) community is an overarching identity for all of the professionals who manage quality and risk for Deloitte. It comprises: Deloitte Business Security (DBS), National Quality and Risk Management (NQRM), Quality & Risk Operations (QR Ops), and Service Line Quality and Risk Management teams (including Switzerland), and is led by a dedicated partner who sits on the firm’s Executive. Within QRS, we use our skills and experience across a variety of disciplines to support a risk intelligent culture at Deloitte; enabling our partners and practitioners to deliver high quality services to their clients, minimising the administrative burden on our people, and acting as custodians of firm risk, security, ethics and reputation.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here