Job Title: Analyst, CDD, Quality, Risk and Security
Job Category: Analyst
Contract Type: Full-time
Discover, investigate, influence. Our sharp, analytical minds are relied upon to ensure that Deloitte operates safely in an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Are you up to the challenge?
The Analyst in this role will work within Quality & Risk Operations in Cardiff. This centre of excellence is a division of the firm’s Quality & Risk management function responsible for a variety of quality, risk, regulatory and compliance support activities. Concentrating the efforts in a centre of excellence helps to ensure a high standard of compliance with the underlying regulations while enabling client facing teams to devote more of their time to providing services to their clients.
A vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and flexible individual with good IT skills (particularly MS Excel) to help meet the increasingly high demands placed on this busy, exciting and innovative team.
Tasks will include:
• Conduct extensive background checks on new clients, across multiple jurisdictions, typically using IT based research tools and analyse the associated risks on a case by case basis
• Monitor, manage and support the progress of procedures for new client and new work acceptance
• Liaise extensively with internal customers
• Provide Partners with the information needed on which to base decisions
• Complete online ‘take-on’ tool to support client acceptance decisions
• Review and refresh information held on existing clients
• Contribute to ad-hoc project work supporting risk management and regulatory compliance within the UK
The role is expected to grow and evolve rapidly both as the Quality & Risk Operations department expands, and in response to regular changes experienced in our operating environment. Additionally, individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here