Job Title: Administrator U1, Risk Advisory Business Support
Job Category: Business Support
Contract Type: Full-time - flexible options available
We are looking to recruit creative, ambitious and industrious individuals to join our Risk Advisory Delivery Centre (RADC) team in Cardiff. This is new and exciting opportunity to join our fast paced and growing team with a focus on improved and more efficient working practices for the Risk Advisory service line.
The RADC was established to provide centralised business administration services to the Risk Advisory business. The core principles behind the RADC are to bring process efficiency, to operate a process of continual improvement and to drive consistency across all administrative tasks.
You will work as part of a dedicated skillset team to help achieve these principles, with a coaching and mentoring structure in place to provide you with guidance and support. Though the RADC is not a direct client facing team, we are involved in the completion and delivery of client work giving you a broad insight into Deloitte client relationships.
As our team begins rapidly expanding you will be able to grow and develop with it. You will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert and to advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and career development plans.
Include specific responsibilities
You will have responsibility for delivering a comprehensive range of administrative and project management tasks. Training will be provided to cover each aspect of the responsibilities below. Your role will include but not limited to:
– Working effectively in a diverse team and embracing the team’s culture and identity.
Supporting in the creation of proposals for new client bids, completing necessary client take-on procedures and set up of new engagement/client records.
– Updating internal systems with up to date client relationship management information.
Ensuring compliance and contractual requirements are met and maintained throughout the duration of a client engagement.
– Calculating client billing amounts, performing cost analysis and producing a variety of financial reports as required.
– Producing letters and client reporting documents using Microsoft Office tools.
Organising and taking meeting minutes and producing meeting agendas.
Completing engagement close down procedures, such as producing final bills and archiving.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Your professional experience
Our team come from a diverse range of backgrounds and often with very little prior experience. One thing the team has in common is pride in their role and dedication to quality. To be considered for our team you will be able to display:
– Initiative, to be proactive and be able to identify appropriate solutions to problems.
– Consistent high quality work with emphasis on attention to detail.
– To collaborate with others to achieve common goals.
– Outstanding organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise.
– Professional and confident written and verbal communication.
– The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage expectations.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (training is provided dependent on level of competency).
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here