Job Title: Administrator, Engagement Support Centre
Job Category: Business Support
Contract Type: Full-time
This isn’t your typical admin role. Yes, you’ll need to be highly organised, have a sharp eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines. But you’ll be a key part of a large client engagement team so we’ll also rely on you to show initiative, be proactive and work independently to solve problems on your own.
The Engagement Support Centre supports our Audit and Assurance teams. You’ll be working with our highly skilled practitioners, supporting them through the bid process and through the lifecycle of client projects.
Your role will be to deliver efficient, reliable and cost-effective working practices in support of our engagement teams. We foster a culture of continuous improvement so we will rely on you to develop best practice initiatives that will firmly benefit your stakeholders and the customer. You will have the opportunity to become a subject matter specialist and advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and development plans
• Supporting teams and managers with the delivery of project support, business development and practice management related administrative tasks
• Support client take-on procedures and client file management
• Organising billing, budget reviews and perform analysis of project finances
• Assist in the completion of practice management related administration such as compliance monitoring
• Production of reports, letters and documentation supporting the projects you are working on
• Organising meetings, drafting agendas and minute taking
• Working/work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Your professional experience
We are looking for:
• Flexible multi-taskers. This is a dynamic role and you’ll be working on multiple projects at the same time
• Confident and professional communicators
• Strong team players who take pride in their work and don’t shy from responsibility
• Evidence of your ability to work seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint are a must
Our administrators come from a wide range of backgrounds, sometimes with little or no prior experience. What connects them is that they all put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Join us and you’ll be joining a growing team of proud, highly motivated people who are successfully helping to deliver the outstanding level of service our clients expect.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here