Job Title: Administrator, Engagement Support Centre
Job Category: Admin/Support
Contract Type: Permanent: Full-time and part-time available
The Engagement Support Centre (ESC) is a specialist 150+ strong team who sit within Deloitte’s Audit and Assurance practice, supporting them with a variety of tasks from much needed e-administration, project coordination and financial reporting. It is an incredibly interesting and diverse role that provides the opportunity to be the first point of contact to our client facing teams as they undertake the lifecycle of projects.
As a department we support clients ranging from large FTSE100 corporations to the private market industry. In addition to this the ESC is dedicated to driving forward Audit and Assurance by welcoming the sharing of ideas and improvements in an open and honest environment.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Your role will be to deliver and coordinate efficient, reliable and high quality administrative work in support of our client facing teams across the UK and North West Europe. You will complete and oversee completion of a wide variety of tasks from diary management to financial reporting. We foster a culture of continuous improvement so we will rely on you to develop best practice initiatives that will firmly benefit your colleagues, teams and the client. You will have the opportunity to advance both your technical and soft skills and help champion the use of agile resources within the ESC and wider Audit and Assurance practice.
• Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting to client teams on a list of set tasks.
• Working closely with our client facing teams, including the use of our UK and International delivery centres.
• Preparing and assisting with email and telephone communications, both to internal and external contacts.
• Arranging and attending internal and external meetings.
• Assisting and monitoring project budgets and finances.
• Using software packages and internal systems to assist with the administration and coordination of the Audit.
• Proactively delegating tasks to other team members and overseeing the completion of tasks in a timely manner.
• Supporting other team members by sharing knowledge and experience.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity.
The role can be worked on a part-time basis.
This is a permanent part time role with the following working patterns available:
• 25 – 37.5 hours a week across 4 or 5 days. Hours to be worked between 8.15am and 17.45pm.
• 24 hours a week across Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hours to be worked between 8.15am and 17.45pm.
• 25 – 37.5 hours a week across 4 or 5 days during Term Time. Hours to be worked between 8.15am and 17.45pm.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
• Organisation skills; ability to perform tasks, prioritise work and confidently manage conflicting demands
• Work effectively and proactively under pressure
• Highly adaptable to change
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good communicator, ensuring tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from client facing teams
• Positive and professional approach to all aspects of work
• Punctual, flexible and responsive to all tasks undertaken
• Strong team player, embracing collaborative working within own team and the wider firm
• Innovative but pragmatic approach to problem-solving
• Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform to the highest standards
• The ability to use initiative, be proactive and work independently
Academic or Professional Qualifications:
• English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent)
• Microsoft office suite experience, with good Excel skills are particularly valued
• A degree is not essential for this role
Your service line: Audit & Assurance
In an industry best known for looking back, Deloitte looks beyond.
Our Audit & Assurance team understand the most important decisions are the ones we are yet to make. Crafting the future in an informed and clear-sighted way means understanding current conditions, as well as the trends that are shaping tomorrow. That is why we use our expertise in audit to show where things stand now, and to help inform the next step. With the assurance we provide, we help our clients to look ahead with strength and confidence across all of their accounting, regulatory and transaction needs.
Innovation is the key, underpinned by audit quality. You will be joining a diverse team of experts capable of delivering meaningful and durable change for both our clients and our profession.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here