Job Title: Administrator, Engagement Administration Services
Job Category: Administrator
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
This isn’t your typical admin role. Yes, you’ll need to be highly organised, have a sharp eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines. But you’ll be a key part of a large client engagement team so we’ll also rely on you to show initiative, be proactive and work independently to solve problems on your own.
This newly established team undertake a plethora of administration based tasks. You’ll be working with our highly skilled practitioners, supporting them through the bid process and through the lifecycle of client projects.
Your role will be to deliver efficient, reliable and cost-effective working practices in support of our engagement teams. We foster a culture of continuous improvement so we will rely on you to develop best practice initiatives that will firmly benefit your stakeholders and the customer. You will have the opportunity to become a subject matter specialist and advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and development plans.
-Supporting teams and managers with the delivery of project support, business development and practice management related administrative tasks
– Support client take-on procedures and client file management
– Organising billing, budget reviews and perform analysis of project finances
– Assist in the completion of practice management related administration such as compliance monitoring
– Production of reports, letters and documentation supporting the projects you are working on
– Working/work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Your professional experience
– Flexible multi-taskers. This is a dynamic role and you’ll be working on multiple projects at the same time
– Confident and professional communicators
– Strong team players who take pride in their work and don’t shy from responsibility
– Evidence of your ability to work seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred
– High levels of attention to detail and a focus on quality
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CLICK HERE
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here