Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Employer: Moorhouse Group Ltd
Job Category: Accounts
Contract Type: 21hrs per week, Monday to Wednesday
About the role
As an Accounts Assistant for Collections within the Credit Control Team, you will provide excellent Customer Service to all of our customers to facilitate the efficient and timely collection of outstanding client balances.
You will be able to handle potentially difficult telephone calls confidently, facilitating the appropriate resolution in line with company policy.
This role is for 21hrs per week, Monday to Wednesday. Salary £17-19k pro rata (depending on experience)
• To effectively handle inbound & outbound telephone contact with customers.
• To manage the customer relationship and expectations to facilitate the appropriate resolution, in line with company policy and Treating Customer Fairly Principles
• To ensure that bad debt is minimised utilising negotiation skills with both client and insurer.
• To provide excellent Customer Service to all of our customers.
• To ensure the allocation of monies received from third party debt collection is processed at client level, including preparation of any inter account bank transfers needed.
• To undertake administration tasks required by the credit control and accounts teams, including processing of financial information onto the internal systems and maintaining a clear and robust filing system for Finance paperwork
• To manage and prioritise your workload effectively in order to meet set company targets.
• To take full responsibility for own area of work, ensuring that any issues are resolved/escalated appropriately and on a timely basis
• To take an active role in both team and self-development. To actively participate in driving forward best practice and to provide support and encouragement to team mates.
• In addition to the knowledge and skills that have been identified for you role, you will also be required to undertake additional duties and tasks if asked to by your manager / team leader
Knowledge & Skills
• Demonstrate an awareness and compliance with the FCA principles for business.
• Comply with the Data Protection Regulations both in the office and in communications with clients
• Confident to make outbound calls
• To communicate verbally in a professional and polite manner.
• Able to listen effectively.
• Have excellent negotiation skills.
• Numerate – confident in dealing with financial issues and processing of financial data
• Adaptable and flexible approach
• IT literate, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Please send your CV to HR@constructaquote.com