Job Title: Account and Partner Channel Manager – Contact Centre Systems
Salary: £30,000 + uncapped bonuses
Employer: Connect Assist
Location: Nantgarw near Cardiff
Job Category: IT & Technical
Contract Type: Full-time
“Are you experienced in Account Management of technology/software customers?”
Connect Assist provides Contact Centre Services supported by smart software platforms to charity, third sector and public sector organisations, as well as selected commercial organisations.
We are the UK’s leading inbound helpline provider and a key UK partner of two leading global software and technology houses. We are a fast growing business seeing the right talent to help drive the next stage of growth of our contact centre business.
We are seeking to recruit an Account Manager to join our successful and growing Sales and Marketing team to develop and grow our key accounts by developing relationships, excellent customer service and closing growth opportunities in the field. You will be the bridge between Sales, Solution Delivery and our clients ensuring smooth transitions and successful engagements.
You will also manage our partner channel to ensure that our partners are account managed and relationships developed to ensure a continued and growing pipeline of opportunities via the channel. You will be working with internal stakeholders on live projects, positioning initiatives and propositions to grow existing accounts and networking with key individuals within our partners’ organisations to uncover, service and win opportunities to sell Cloud contact centre systems.
Main duties and responsibilities:
– Create and manage a network of relationships directly resulting in account growth from existing systems clients and new business opportunities from our partner.
– To travel to meet clients, partners and potential clients in order to create and grow opportunity.
– To effectively qualify leads and manage opportunities to sale.
– Accurately capture data on activity and detail of leads and opportunities generated, forecast opportunity closure accurately in the CRM system and reporting to Director of Sales and Marketing.
– To liaise effectively between Sales and Solutions delivery to transition customers from sale to live system and into Business as Usual.
– Contribute to additional sales team projects, campaigns and continuous improvement of the sales process.
– Attend all necessary Sales Meetings.
Skills and Experience
The successful Account Manager will need to demonstrate:
– A strong track record in Account Management especially ideally in a technology or software setting of at least 3 years.
– Ability to create rapport quickly and develop quality relationships.
– The ability to manage own time effectively and to prioritise workload, with excellent attention to detail.
– A proven ability to manage complex solution oriented projects.
– Excellent Customer Service skills but with the ability to grow business.
– A high standard of literacy and numeracy.
– Sound knowledge of IT and ability to learn new systems quickly.
– The ability to communicate well orally and in writing and in particular to write compelling proposals
– The ability to work to tight deadlines.
– The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
– The ability to research and interpret information clearly to others.
– Full clean driver’s license
– Presentation Skills
Security: Connect Assist works with several organisations who, due to the nature of their work, require varying levels of DBS, Security Vetting or Home Office clearance before an individual can operate with them. For these positions, successful candidates must meet the relevant security requirements before they can be appointed and checks must be complete at offer stage.
Feedback: will be provided for applicants attending interview stage only.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here