Job Title: Academy Sales Coach
Salary: Up to £30,000
Employer: WePlan Group
Job Category: Sales
Contract Type: 35 hours per week (Rotational shifts Monday to Friday)
We are looking for proven sales coaches to join our expanding insurance sales team. The successful candidates will enjoy working in a busy, targeted sales environment and be motivated to achieve high performance. The We Plan Group are an Investors in People Gold Standard employer and actively support the well-being of employees, encouraging ongoing professional and career development.
We are a large local employer based in Cwmbran, South Wales successfully offering our customers a diverse range of products and services. This diversity can offer our employees a great opportunity to progress their career path in a variety of different ways.
Here at the We Plan Group, we are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold Standard award and we live by a core set of values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dynamism and Excellence. These values are embedded in everything we do, with our colleagues, our customers and our local community.
We are an inclusive employer and want everyone to feel welcome regardless of their background or needs. We are a Disability Confident Employer and are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant.
About the business:
Here at the We Plan Group, we’re excited to be able to provide our customers with a range of products and services, including home and life insurance.
We are currently seeking experienced Sales Coaches to lead and develop our extensive Lifestyles Academy to optimise agent performance, prior to them joining the operation.
What you’ll be doing:
You will own the Sales Academy Experience –increasing knowledge and sales ability and enabling consultants to better deliver an excellent customer experience.
You will develop teams of individuals to reach their potential by understanding their strengths and edges, using explorative coaching tools, such as regular 121s, call listening, real world examples and group calibration sessions.
You will demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for delivering great learning solutions, understand your audience and know when to train and when to coach.
You will create and maintain development plans for your teams and keep the business up to date on their progress.
You will acquire and maintain SME levels of product knowledge with an up to date awareness for the overall market place.
You will collaborate with peers across the organisation to ensure Lifestyles training marries with the organisation’s objectives, building and implementing recommendations when needed.
You will develop, monitor and manage quality control measures to ensure business and regulatory compliance, responding quickly and accurately to changes.
You will proactively identify areas of opportunity for our customers and our company and have the confidence to sell their benefits and the resilience to see them through to implementation.
You will engage with the sales leadership team to ensure that all your activities bolster the performance of current initiatives.
What you’ll need:
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales coaching (as a sales coach or manager).
– Excellent training and coaching skills with an ability to share knowledge and experience engagingly to enhance the learning experience.
– Ability to influence and gain the commitment of people at all levels of the business.
– Proactive, solution oriented problem-solving skills.
– The ability to design and implement effective learning plans for consultants and managers.
– Experience in applying consultative sales methodologies.
– Adept at working to challenging timescales and able to prioritise your own workload.
– A keen eye for detail.
– Ability to ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to
– Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dynamism and Excellence in everything you do.
Our offices are based in Cwmbran, South Wales – easily accessible from all major transport routes. Free on-site parking.
Why should you apply?
– In addition to an attractive base salary, generous performance related bonus scheme
– Investors in People Gold Standard employer
– Excellent progression opportunities in a fast growing business
– Established, successful business with 20 years in Financial sector
– Active within the local community through projects and charitable events
– Westfield Health plan, with added benefits and discounts through Westfield Rewards
– Subsidised Restaurant, Starbucks, and Gym Membership
– On-site Parking
– Pension Scheme
At We Plan Group we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment then we will do everything we can to support you.