Job Title: Senior Manager, PMO Centre of Excellence, Forensic
Job Category: Business Services
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte’s growing Forensic team. Deloitte has one of the largest forensic practices in the world, with over 1,400 dedicated practitioners in over 30 countries. The group includes forensic accountants, analytics forensic technology professionals, law enforcement specialists, financial crime advisory practitioners and business intelligence experts.
Forensic services are increasingly sought by companies and lawyers who require detailed investigations and analysis to be undertaken, disputes to be resolved or financial crime advisory services. Our team use state-of-the-art forensic technology to ensure that data is handled with maximum efficiency.
Your role will be fundamental in building the Forensic PMO Centre of Excellence consisting of high-calibre PMO specialists that will manage projects across the entire Forensic service offering including those related to anti-money laundering, sanctions, fraud, bribery and corruption, and conduct matters.
The success of our PMO Centre of Excellence will be reliant on having project management specialists with the right skill set and attitude to performance, growth and development. The work within Forensic is varied and no two projects are the same, ensuring great experience and development opportunities.
We take your development and our people’s careers very seriously and foster a nurturing environment. Our appraisal process is structured, transparent and interactive – you will receive continuous training and ongoing supportive feedback to achieve the goals that you set yourself. Be part of an environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
You will have responsibility for:
– Leading the development of the PMO Centre of Excellence
– Managing the PMO Centre of Excellence team, training and mentoring less experienced members of the team
– Developing and managing detailed activity plans, deliverables and driving forward the correct processes, monitoring and controlling risks and resources and maintaining a focus on the quality of the deliverables throughout
– Leading activities related to planning, change control, financial forecasting and analysis, reporting, risks and issues management
– Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals and presentations
– Preparing / reviewing project financial reports and undertaking financial modelling to prepare budgets and business cases
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: You will be based in a Deloitte Cardiff office, however significant travel will be required for client based projects within the UK and overseas. We work across various industries – our clients are varied, and vary in location.
Suggested work pattern:
Your professional experience
– Degree level qualification with demonstrable Project Management delivery experience
– Formal training in Project Management (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2 or equivalent)
– Minimum of three years project management experience
– Experience leading and managing a team
– Experience in planning, change control, financial forecasting and analysis, reporting, risks and issues management
– Proven ability of delivering initiatives on time, on schedule and with the required level of quality
– Experience of having effectively managed risks, issues, dependencies in a project environment
– Ability to think critically and apply appropriate levels of challenge to plans, risks, issues and dependencies
– Excellent time management, communication and problem solving skills
– Ability to manage changing priorities and competing demands
– Strong stakeholder management, influencing and team playing skills
– Very driven and proactive
– Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
Your service line
Advising clients in the moments that define their business takes multiple layers of expertise. Much more than due-diligence, this is about diverse teams of specialists coming together, crossing service lines and international borders to tackle the many, complex issues involved in major transactions. And we have one of the broadest networks in the business. Here, you’ll find fascinating, career-building projects, market leading approaches, cutting-edge resources, huge clients and inspirational colleagues. As well as opportunities to develop a deep industry or product specialism.
Find out more about Deloitte HERE
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here