Job Title: Sales Support Consultant
Job Category: Sales
Contract Type: Full-time
ActiveQuote Ltd is the only complete price comparison website for Health Insurance, Income protection, Critical Insurance and Life Insurance products for individuals and families.
Working with partners including Confused.com, Gocompare, Money.co.uk and uSwitch, as well as attracting our own direct customers, we provide and on-line and telephone service for consumers allowing them to tailor quotes, shortlist policies and buy the best and most cost effective levels of cover for them. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we do not cold call or operate a “hard-sell” business and we pride ourselves on being a pleasure to do business with.
Due to natural expansion and internal opportunities, we are looking to grow our Sales Support function.
As a member of the Sales Support Team you will be responsible for handling all post sale administration and customer service, taking responsibility for ensuring applications are underwritten, customer expectations managed and applications turned into live policies with a minimum cancellation rate.
Responsibilities and duties
– Communicate with customers, insurance companies and associated third parties in the most appropriate medium (telephone, email, written) that supports the customer journey and the conversion of sales into live policies.
– Carry our medical and lifestyle questionnaires with customer with a high regard for accuracy.
– Carry out the necessary administrative functions to convert a sale to a live policy.
– Submit accurate and complete applications to insurance providers in a timely manner.
– Communicate and support Sales Advisers with regular updates on progress and required action on live cases.
– Able to manage own time to complete the tasks allocated.
– Resolve customer’s dissatisfaction appropriately and log all instances of dissatisfaction reported to you.
– Have a high regard for compliance with in a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
– Contribute to, and follow at all times, the firm’s policy on Treating Customers
– Fairly and be a role model for the ActiveValues.
– To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION.
Education, qualifications and training
– Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English at grade C or above (Essential).
– Administration qualification, e.g. NVQ (desirable)
– Minimum of six months relevant customer service experience (Essential).
– Experience of working in an outbound Call Centre role (desirable).
– A background in working within financial services or regulated environment (desirable).
– Good IT Skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Knowledge of General Insurance products (desirable)
– Demonstrates the ActiveValues at all times
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to demonstrate an outstanding telephone manner.
– Strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experience.
– A proven track record in working efficiently and autonomously, with attention to detail and with adherence to process.
– Demonstrates reliability, honesty and trustworthiness.
– Cooperates well with others, adapting to the team ethos, always showing team spirit.
– Excellent time management skills, able to plan your duties within your day.
Specific requirements for the role
– Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
– Normal business hours are between 9am – 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am – 2pm Sat
– As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
What we’re offering
– Basic salary £16,500 – £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience
– 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
– Full ongoing training will be provided.
– Good location with excellent transport links.
– A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
Applying For The Job
Apply direct for the job by clicking here