Job Title: Sales Consultant roles based in Cardiff
Salary: £18,000 to £30,000
Job Category: Sales
Contract Type: Full-Time
As an ActiveQuote Sales Consultant you will be responsible for producing high quality, sustainable business through the process of making warm outbound calls to new customers who have enquired via online market comparisons of Income Protection, Life Insurance and Private Medical insurance policies.
Being able to work with our partners; Confused.com, Gocompare, Money.co.uk and uSwitch, as well as attracting our own direct customers, we provide an on-line and a telephone service for consumers allowing them to tailor quotes, shortlist policies and buy the best and most cost effective levels of cover for them.
You will be expected to offer outstanding customer service through your expertise and knowledge of the marketplace and offer a unique “advised” recommendation best for your customer’s needs. The role requires individuals that are self-motivated, used to achieving challenging targets and managing customer expectations throughout the lifetime of their policy.
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate excellent communication skills being reliable, honest driven and passionate whilst being able to keep abreast of the ever- changing policies and regulations. Previous experience within an FCA or regulated sales environment is vital. Sharing and demonstrating our core ActiveQuote values at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Working efficiently as possible to ensure maximum customer contact rates are achieved and being “first to market” where possible whilst ensuring all outstanding tasks are completed on time each day.
-Provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to produce and retain business.
-Demonstrating exceptional sales ability, building relationships and rapport whilst carrying out detailed Fact
-Finds to uncover customer’s demands and needs.
– Effectively matching customer’s demands and needs to the best protection policies available, and fully explaining to individual customer’s how the recommended policies would benefit them within their specific circumstances
– Liaise with our insurer partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively.
– Keep abreast of changes to industry regulations and underwriting criteria of our insurance partners.
– Having a high regard for compliance within a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
– Contribute to, and follow at all times, ActiveQuote’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
– Being self- motivated and contributing to a positive, working environment with a good team spirit and strong work ethic.
– To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION.
What we’re offering:
– Basic salary £18,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience + discretionary bonus scheme. OTE £50,000+
– 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
– Full ongoing training will be provided.
– Good location with excellent transport links.
– A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
– Benefits and Perks: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Enhanced maternity and paternity package, Additional holiday scheme, Opportunities for Career Development, Employee of the month and free refreshments.
Education, Qualifications & Training:
– Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above (Essential)
– CII or IFS Qualifications (desirable)
– Specific requirements for the role:
– Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
Normal business hours are between 9am – 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am – 2pm Sat.
As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
If you think you have what it takes, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and cover letter explaining why and how you are suitable for the role.